Software Engineer – Machine Learning
Post date: August 20, 2020
Customer experience management was complicated. We simplified it. Alterna CX solution helps companies measure and manage customer experience and get better results. Some of the most reputable companies in retail, insurance, and banking industries across four countries, including Akbank, İş Bankası, Koçtaş, Sharekhan by BNP Paribas and IuteCredit, use Alterna CX.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the ML software
- Implement and evaluate cutting-edge machine learning algorithms over text and unstructured data
- Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features
- Work x-functionally on client projects and support the entire project lifecycle from installation to go-live and maintenance phases
- Provide ML expertise to Alterna CX clients where needed
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience
- Strong development skills, with proficiency in Python
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures and SOLID principles.
- In-depth understanding of machine learning fundamentals
- Kaggle achievements are hugely appreciated
- Solid command of ML libraries like PyTorch, TensorFlow, numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, gensim, numpy
- Experience in agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience in container technologies and Kubernetes.
- Experience in version control systems like Git, TFS, etc.
- Good team player and have strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn and experience new technologies