Associate Customer Success Manager
Post date: January, 2022
Alterna CX is a growing technology company. Our machine learning powered voice-of-the-customer (VoC) solution helps companies to continuously improve customer and employee satisfaction. Gartner has recently named us as promising vendor among top 3% of vendors globally in its Magic Quadrant for Voice of Customer applications, along with Forrester recognizing our proprietary technology. We are working with some of the most recognized banks, retailers and insurers in Europe and Asia.
About the Job
The Customer Success Team deploys and manages Alterna CX’s software platform for leading enterprises in financial services, retail and other industries. They cultivate valuable relationships; help realize our clients’ Voice of Customer (VoC) programs and orchestrate solutions to any challenges in our domain. We believe that Alterna is successful, only if its customers are.
The Associate Customer Success Manager owns value delivery to Alterna clients, right from the implementation stage up until churn. He/she guides the client Customer Experience teams in the right direction for their VoC program, by providing deep VoC expertise and to the point advice on best practices.
As a CSM you will:
- Work with a senior CSM on a set of Alterna clients and ensure that they are successful using Alterna software, so that they:
- become Alterna promoters and great references for future clients
- continue working with Alterna for a long time and grow as an account (upsell/cross-sell)
- Prepare and execute periodic success plans for each client for growth and retention
- Build strong and ongoing relationships with key Alterna users and influencers within clients.
- Work with the Alterna implementation team during the implementation phase by:
- Understanding clients needs and making sure they are met
- Running business team workshops and presenting VoC best practices
- Providing power user trainings and running the onboarding process
- Work with the Alterna support team during the maintenance phase by:
- Handling product usage questions (in the context of the client’s unique situation)
- Acting as a point of escalation if any problem does occur in the support process
- Negotiating Changes Requests and Feature Requests with the client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Management Information Systems
- High level of English fluency (will work with international clients)
- 2+ years of total work experience
- Experience in a client facing role is a plus
- Exposure to Customer Experience (CX) in a previous role is a plus
- Passionate about technical problem solving and continuous learning