Post date: September 2021
Alterna CX is a growing technology company. Our machine learning powered voice-of-the-customer (VoC) solution helps companies to continuously improve customer and employee satisfaction. Gartner has recently named us as promising vendor among top 3% of vendors globally in its Magic Quadrant for Voice of Customer applications, along with Forrester recognizing our proprietary technology. We are working with some of the most recognized banks, retailers and insurers in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a strong team player who will join our growing organization to influence the culture and help build our brand.
About the Job
The Customer Success Team deploys and manages Alterna’s software platform for leading enterprises in financial services, retail and other industries. They cultivate valuable relationships; help realize our clients’ Voice of Customer and Voice of Employee (VoC / VoE) programs and orchestrate solutions to any challenges in our domain. We believe that Alterna is successful, only if its customers are.
The Implementation Analyst takes part in Alterna’s implementation projects at its clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Run structured workshops with client business teams to understand the VoC / VoE needs and translate them into reality by leveraging the Alterna solutions and expertise
- Work with client technical teams to design solutions that encompass multiple integrations with other systems
- Work with other Alterna roles in delivering the projects (Project Managers, Customer Success Managers, Integration Developers and Data Scientists)
- Deploy and test the necessary configurations to the Alterna platform
- Produce excellent analysis and other types of project documentation to build organizational memory
- Handle all technical client issues during the stabilization period of the clients after the implementation is over (typically for 1-2 months)
- Close projects with grace, targeting a high satisfaction score from the client teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Management Information Systems (Computer Engineers preferred)
- High level of English fluency (will work with international clients)
- 5+ years of experience in a business analyst role in a large enterprise, enterprise software vendor or technology consulting firm
- Passionate about technical problem solving and continuous learning
- Getting energized working with demanding clients
- Outstanding attention to details
- Proactive approach with a bias for action