Post date: August, 2021
Alterna CX is a growing technology company. Our machine learning powered voice-of-the-customer (VoC) solution helps companies to continuously improve customer and employee satisfaction. Gartner has recently named us as promising vendor among top 3% of vendors globally in its Magic Quadrant for Voice of Customer applications, along with Forrester recognizing our proprietary technology. We are working with some of the most recognized banks, retailers and insurers in Europe and Asia.
About the Job
You’ll be the dedicated content partner to our Marketing team and work cross-functionally to plan, write, and produce content that clearly articulates the value of Alterna CX to a global audience. You’ll be a key contributor in our demand generation efforts, crafting content for campaigns, product launches, and email nurtures. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the right words to connect with customers.
- Plan, write, and publish marketing content of various types, including ebooks, white papers blogs, emails, web pages, presentations, and more
- Conduct keyword & SEO research
- Partner closely with Marketing team to build and execute a content roadmap that drives demand generation
- Maintain an editorial calendar to keep stakeholders informed of upcoming content
- Write email nurture campaigns that move prospects through our funnel
- Track and measure content performance and adjust strategy to meet business goals
- Become an expert in Alterna CX’s products and solutions and apply the Alterna CX voice and tone in marketing materials
- Review, edit, and improve content written by others
- 4+ years of experience writing about B2B SaaS solutions in a content marketing or writing-focused role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or English or relevant area.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Demonstrated success creating content across different channels and formats (Please include a link to your portfolio)
- Expertise in writing copy for email nurture campaigns
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive content projects from start to finish