Post date: August 2021
Alterna CX is a growing technology company. Our machine learning powered voice-of-the-customer (VoC) solution helps companies to continuously improve customer and employee satisfaction. Gartner has recently named us as promising vendor among top 3% of vendors globally in its Magic Quadrant for Voice of Customer applications, along with Forrester recognizing our proprietary technology. We are working with some of the most recognized banks, retailers and insurers in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a strong team player who will join our growing organization to influence the culture and help build our brand.
- Have an active role on all HR activities and operations for related accounts (recruitment, on-boarding, exit, employee engagement, learning and development, performance management, organizational development projects)
- Build strong relationship and trust with the employees
- Conduct internal interviews with the employees, in order to receive feedbacks, design development action plans in light of the analysis and present the results & action plans
- Generate job definitions, especially for the strategic and key positions
- Design HR policy and procedures
- Keeping an eye on global talent trends and best cases for inspiration
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields
- 4+ years of experience in the HR department, 2+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner
- Fluency in English
- Excellent understanding of HR best practice and ability to apply this to employee experiences cases
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Advanced level MS Office skills