Post date: August, 2021
Alterna CX is a growing technology company. Our machine learning powered voice-of-the-customer (VoC) solution helps companies to continuously improve customer and employee satisfaction. Gartner has recently named us as promising vendor among top 3% of vendors globally in its Magic Quadrant for Voice of Customer applications, along with Forrester recognizing our proprietary technology. We are working with some of the most recognized banks, retailers and insurers in Europe and Asia.
At Alterna CX, you will solve challenging technical problems, own your product end-to-end and help take our unique platform to the next level. You will get to influence the culture and help build our brand.
- Identify new opportunities via cold calls; face to face meetings
- Qualify leads in the sales cycle
- Prepare customer presentations and proposals
- Do the pricing&licencing
- Position AlternaCX software solutions and demonstrate differentiation from competition from the context of a customer’s Customer Experience initiative
- Lead technical sales engagements with customers and liaise with senior client executives
- Execute technical accelerators such as: presentation, demonstration, client discovery workshops, Proof of Technology and Proof of Concepts
- Engage deployment team to review key deployment milestones and setup
- Support sales team on prospect customer conference calls, WebEx and onsite visits.
- Lead technical response to Request for Proposal and Request For Information (RFI) by writing clear responses to commonly asked questions and gathering answers from other internal technical experts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or related areas/Industrial Engineering, Statistics; Information Management
- At least 2 years of presales experience specialized preferably in Business Intelligence, CRM, Data Science, Customer Experience, speech and language technologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills both in English and Turkish
- Ability to work through partner channels