Senior Software Developer (Full-Stack)
Post date: June 11, 2020
Customer experience management was complicated. We simplified it. Alterna CX solution helps companies measure and manage customer experience and get better results. Some of the most reputable companies in retail, insurance, and banking industries across four countries, including Akbank, İş Bankası, Koçtaş, Sharekhan by BNP Paribas and IuteCredit, use Alterna CX.
About the job
- Builds and works on our enterprise-grade software systems running on the Microsoft.NET development stack
- Actively involved in the selection of underlying cutting-edge technologies and tools
- Work closely with the product manager and analysts to design and develop required functions and systems
- Improve and enrich existing solutions
- Fully participate in the software development life cycle
- Analyze the existing solution and collaborate with team rearchitecting the product using the latest technologies
- Apply best practices and offer the appropriate tech stack or tools for the high-quality product
- Collaborate with internal product team and vendors to fix and improve products
- Code review and mentor less experienced developers
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Minimum 5-6 years of development experience
- Strong understanding & experience with design patterns, data structures, and SOLID principles.
- in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, Single Page Application, and CSS.
- in RESTful APIs and web services, multi-layer, and multi-platform software development.
- in RDBMS like SQL Server and PostgreSQL and NoSQL systems like MongoDB, Apache Solr, Redis, and Elasticsearch.
- in cloud vendor technologies (GCP and Azure is a huge plus)
- in Docker, Kubernetes environments is a huge plus.
- in various AI/ML technologies and Python knowledge is a huge plus
- Proven ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding, and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team awareness.