Software Sales Manager
Post date: August 2021
Alterna CX is a growing technology company. Our machine learning powered voice-of-the-customer (VoC) solution helps companies to continuously improve customer and employee satisfaction. Gartner has recently named us as promising vendor among top 3% of vendors globally in its Magic Quadrant for Voice of Customer applications, along with Forrester recognizing our proprietary technology. We are working with some of the most recognized banks, retailers and insurers in Europe and Asia including BNP Paribas TEB, Akbank, İş Bankası, Koçtaş and Mediamarkt. Doubling of Net Promoter Score in less than 6 months, 32% decrease in complaints, 55% increase in customer retention rates are examples to some of the benefits our customers enjoyed after starting to use Alterna CX solution.
At Alterna CX, you will solve challenging technical problems, own your product end-to-end and help take our unique platform to the next level. You will get to influence the culture and help build our brand.
About the Job
We are looking for an energetic individual to join our sales team and participate in our global expansion. This is a unique opportunity to work with a blend of top-quality technical and domain experts to drive the development and scale-up of an innovative solution ambitiously.
- Develop and own the sales strategy
- Provide sales leadership, understand business problems, identify potential solutions, define, design, and detail the business, technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions
- Prioritize opportunities
- Generate execution plans to achieve defined annual targets
- Partner with Success Manager, Product Manager and the Services Team
- Manage key relationships
- Understand clients organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in sales
- C-Suite experience
- Prior work experience in sales positions in start-ups preferred
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in financial selling
- Highly qualified communication skills