Post date: February 2022
Alterna CX is a growing technology company. Our machine learning powered voice-of-the-customer (VoC) solution helps companies to continuously improve customer and employee satisfaction. Gartner has recently named us as promising vendor among top 3% of vendors globally in its Magic Quadrant for Voice of Customer applications, along with Forrester recognizing our proprietary technology. We are working with some of the most recognized banks, retailers and insurers in Europe and Asia.
At Alterna CX, you will solve challenging technical problems, own your product end-to-end and help take our unique platform to the next level. You will get to influence the culture and help build our brand.
- Provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to software,
- Attend customer meetings to gather requirements and understand the issue deeper
- Work very closely with our development team, providing required technical details to them and escalate the issue if required,
- Solve basic customer problems without escalating to development team
- Perform root cause analysis of client issues
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related areas
- At least 3 years of analyst experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience with different databases and SQL, MSSQL is huge plus
- Basic understanding of SDLC (waterfall, agile) and ITSM (incident, request, problem, change etc.).
- Understanding of the RESTful API, XML/JSON structures
- Proven ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills