DevOps Engineer - Remote
Post date: April, 2023
Customer experience management was complicated. We simplified it. Alterna CX solution helps companies measure and manage customer experience and get better results. Some of the most reputable companies in retail, insurance, and banking industries across four countries, including Akbank, Koçtaş, Sharekhan by BNP Paribas and IuteCredit, use Alterna CX.
About the Job
We are looking for motivated teammates who are responsible for building CI/CD pipelines, develop workflows and enhance the current deployment and operational infrastructure processes.
- Test, deploy, maintain and improve the Alterna ML software
- Work with other Alterna teams on client projects and support the entire project lifecycle from installation to go-live and maintenance phases
- Provide operational ML expertise to Alterna clients where needed
- Set up containerized platforms from scratch as a part of new projects.
- Develop maintainable and robust CI/CD pipeline infrastructure with Jenkins or any other alternatives
- Installation, manage and monitor Kubernetes clusters in cloud
- Installation and management of some infrastructure components on cloud platforms (i.e Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Install, optimize, maintain and upgrade Linux and Windows servers (5-10)
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong verbal/written skills in English
- Experience in projects on public cloud providers (Microsoft Azure is a huge plus)
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins is a plus)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MSSQL, PostgreSql) and NoSQL(Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Solr) systems
- Experience with scripting languages (i.e BASH, Pyhton etc.)
- Working in an agile team, team player