Growth Marketing Expert
Post date: April 2022
Alterna CX is game-changing experience management technology among the top 3% of CX software vendors globally recognized by Gartner. Alterna CX works for different sectors from retail, e-commerce, banking, insurance to automotive industries with global brand names.
Alterna CX’s AI-based solution streamlines and organizes all the CX “signals” generated by customers via surveys, texts, complaints, social and digital conversations, and other interactions. Its machine learning tech then flags problems and opportunities to pay attention to, improving response times, reducing manual work, and showing what factors contribute most to CX quality and customer loyalty.
We are looking for a strong team player who will join our growing organization to influence the culture and help build our brand.
• In marketing automation system, create campaigns to support lead nurture, lead scoring, event promotion, and data management
• Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs and produce marketing campaign assets including emails, landing pages, and forms within Hubspot, accordingly
• Design, build, and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
Bachelor’s degree is required in Marketing / Information Systems or related areas
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM (Google Ads), marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc.)
1+ years of experience in Marketing automation platforms with proven experience in CRM tools (Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Responsys, Hubspot – Adobe qualified certification is a plus)
End-to-end digital campaign management (planning, launch, ad testing, etc.).
Help develop an Account Based Marketing (ABM ) ‘muscle’
3+ years in demand generation and market/customer facing operations: B2B, and B2C – different go-to-market models
Analytical and conceptual thinking
High level of English fluency