Post date: January 2022
Alterna CX is a growing technology company. Our machine learning powered voice-of-the-customer (VoC) solution helps companies to continuously improve customer and employee satisfaction. Gartner has recently named us as promising vendor among top 3% of vendors globally in its Magic Quadrant for Voice of Customer applications, along with Forrester recognizing our proprietary technology. We are working with some of the most recognized banks, retailers and insurers in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a strong team player who will join our growing organization to influence the culture and help build our brand.
About the Job
The Customer Success Team deploys and manages Alterna CX’s software platform for leading enterprises in a variety of industries including banking, insurance, retail, and others. They cultivate valuable relationships; help our clients achieve the expected benefits from their Voice of Customer (VoC) programs and orchestrate solutions to any challenges in our domain. We believe that Alterna CX is successful, only if its customers are.
The Project Manager (PM) manages Alterna CX’s implementation projects and the change request work with its clients. As a PM you will:
- Ensure that projects go live at the planned timelines and within budget
- Execute day-to-day project management activities for several parallel projects
- Work with Alterna CX team members such as Customer Success Managers, Implementation Analysts, Developers and Data Scientists in delivering the projects
- Meet and manage various stakeholders and project members on the client side from functions like customer experience, segment/category/channel management, field sales/service, data warehouse, digital channels, network, architecture, information security, development, solution partners, etc.
- Adapt your project management methodology to the specific client and project
- Raise and escalate project risks and issues
- Vigilantly manage the project scope and prevent detrimental scope creeps
- Close projects smoothly, targeting a high satisfaction score from client teams
- Act as a coach and subject matter expert in all project management matters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Management Information Systems
- High level of English fluency (will work with international clients)
- 5+ years of total work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role in the technology industry or consulting
- PMP and/or Agile certifications are preferred
- Getting energized working with demanding clients
- Outstanding attention to details
- Proactive approach with a bias for action
- Passionate about technical problem solving and continuous learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to travel abroad if needed