How Can Insurers Leverage Customer Experience and
Win the Trust and Loyalty of Their Customers?
An expert opinion webianar with Anıl Erdoğan Özark, Head of Marketing at Aksigorta, a part of Belgium-based Ageas Group and Santhakumaran Atmalingam ACXS, a globally recognized Customer Experience consultant and the founder of CX Expert Asia.
A study* done in late 2020 by IBM indicated that 85% of insurers are deploying CX initiatives throughout the customer journey and 90% have a Chief CX or Chief Customer Officer (CCO). However, did you know that 42% of customers still don’t trust their insurer?
So, how can insurers with today’s technology improve their customer experiences and win the trust and loyalty of their customers?
In our expert opinion webinar, we talked with Anıl Erdoğan Özark, Head of Marketing at Aksigorta, a part of Belgium-based Ageas Group and Santhakumaran Atmalingam ACXS, a globally recognized Customer Experience consultant and the founder of CX Expert Asia.
During our webinar, we discussed:
- Changing customer expectations and profiles towards insurance
- How are insurers adapting their value propositions to changing customer profiles and expectations?
- What is the role of the customer experience (Voice of Customer) program?
- How can a streamlined Voice of Customer Program benefit insurers in improving their performance and winning their customers’ loyalty?
- How Aksigorta improved performance, influenced customer-centricity company culture, and won their customers’ loyalty through a holistic Voice of Customer program?
Anıl Erdoğan Özark
Head of Marketing, Aksigorta
Anıl is the Head of Marketing at Aksigorta, a part of Belgium-based Ageas Group. She has extensive global experience in marketing and has managed large-scale marketing communication campaigns, customer touchpoint management, and CX design projects, digital business management, and brand management, having both experiences in B2B and B2C.
Santhakumaran Atmalingam, ACXS
Founder and Consultant, CX Expert Asia
Santha is a globally recognized Customer Experience consultant and the founder of CX Expert Asia. He has two decades of practical industrial experience in transforming an ordinary organization into a customer-centric organization.
Co-Founder, Alterna CX
With increasing competition across industries, it is more important to understand what customers are thinking about the products and/or services provided by companies.
Voice of Customer program enables companies to systematically capture, track, and analyze customer feedback and act based on the collected insights.
Discover Voice of Customer Solution